A treatment that soothes and promotes the resorption of skin damage.
Cicabio Arnica promotes the rapid and targeted elimination of the pigments responsible for skin color.
- Arnica extract and apigenin, which promote the rapid and targeted elimination of the pigments responsible for skin color.
- Zinc prevents bacterial proliferation.
- The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
- Its creamy texture enriched with allows fast and easy application for optimum and immediate comfort.
- Promotes the resorption of skin damage
- Quickly relieves discomfort
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Fast absorption
- Unfragranced, Non-comedogenic
DIRECTION FOR USE
After an impact:
- Apply Cicabio Arnica as soon as possible, massaging lightly onto the weakened area.
- Repeat once or twice a day until your skin is fully repaired.
- As prevention: apply Cicabio Arnica twice a day for 7 days.
- As treatment: apply Cicabio Arnica twice a day until your skin is fully repaired.
- Do not apply Cicabio Arnica in subjects sensitive to arnica, near the eyes or on mucous membranes or open wounds.
- For pregnant women, a medical opinion is necessary.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cetyl Palmitate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Apigenin, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Tocopherol, Sodium Citrate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate. [Bi 632]