Its formula, respectful of sensitive skin, offers a unique combination of active ingredients that provides three benefits:
- CLEANSING: It delicately cleanses your skin thanks to its gentle cleansing base.
- MATTIFYING: Thanks to the ComedoclastinTM, a plant-based active ingredient derived from milk thistle seeds with patented properties,* excess sebum is reduced
- SOOTHING: Avène Thermal Spring Water provides all its soothing and anti-irritating properties. The skin is clear, refreshed, purified and less shiny. Soap-free. Physiological pH. Biodegradable formula**Very good skin tolerance.
* Patent pending ** OECD logo
IS IT FOR ME ?
Cleanance Cleansing gel is specifically indicated for sensitive oily, blemish-prone or acne-prone skin. Suitable for contact lens-wearers.
The clinical efficacy of Cleanance Cleansing gel has been proven under dermatological control:
- Skin is SOFT-TO-THE-TOUCH, MAT, CLEAR, REFRESHED AND PURIFIED immediately after application. (1)
- After 14 days of use, 73% of users noted a REDUCTION IN BLACKHEADS (1)
- After 14 days of use, the SEBUM LEVEL DECREASED BY 27% (2)
(1) 50 subjects with oily acne-prone skin. 2 applications per day on the face and upper body for 29 days. Satisfaction survey
(2) Lipid index measured by sebumetry (p<0.001). Tolerance and efficacy study, 50 subjects, 2 applications/day for 29 days.