Cyteal Antiseptic Solution contains a combination of Hexamidine, Chlorhexidine digluconate, and Chlorocresol.
This is a weak antiseptic foaming solution which is being used to clean skin and mucous infections. It is indicated for dermatological, gynecological and surgical cases.
The effect of this medication during pregnancy or lactation is not well known.
The assessment of the possible risk associated with its use is individual: ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
- Can be used pure or diluted
- Can be used for rinsing or cleansing as well as vaginal douche
- Antiseptic Foaming Solution
HOW TO USE
- To be used pure or diluted to 1/10
- Dermatology: use pure Cyteal for cleansing followed by rinsing, or diluted to 1/10
- Gynecology: use pure Cyteal followed by rinsing, or diluted to 1/10 as a vaginal douche
- Surgery: Cyteal is used diluted to 1/1