La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Serum is an anti-hyperpigmentation serum that helps to reduce dark spots and even the skin tone. This formula acts on all stages of the pigmentation process and helps to reduce recurrent dark spots. Within 4 weeks of using the serum, the pigmentation area and intensity is clearly reduced and within 12 weeks the pigmentation is clearly reduced. Anti-recurrence efficacy even after 3 weeks.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: reduces hyperpigmentation and prevents further spots;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- phE-Resorcinol is 100 times more effective than kojic acid and acts directly on the melanocyte;
- 0.5% LHA is a lipo-hydroxy acid and does a gentle exfoliation on the surface of the skin to remove dead hyperpigmented cells;
- Ferulic Acid, Ginkgo biloba and Niacinamide have an anti-inflammatory action to prevent recurring dark spots.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Serum in the morning and/or evening, on cleansed skin of the face, neck and chest.